jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

Journal 2.



Unfortunately, during this week, I could only give 5 hours of classes due to there were not classes on Friday, I have been feeling so happy teaching, my students understand me, and have a good rapport with me, I’m so happy with it, when my cooperative teacher told me that there are not classes I got sad.
In the other hand, my students like the activities, they like to participate, and they have the attitude to learn that is the most important thing; although this, there are some behavior that sometimes I feel are bad for them, for example in 901 a student shout another one bad words, and in 903 one got angry just because the girls in his group do not accepted the role he gives to them in the activity of a role play and left the group, although my students are 9th graders, you have to talk to them as children and explaining why they shouldn’t react in that way, fortunately there is nothing that you can solve by talking in a good way with the people and I have managed the situation correctly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario