jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

Journal 7.


This week was productive with 903 but unfortunately with 901 not, my lesson plan number five takes place this week and I carried out 2 classes out of the 3 with 903 but for 901 that lesson plan will work for the rest of my time here, my lesson plan for 903 is going to spent a week and a half while for 901, it going to spent 3 whole weeks due to the Monday’s free.

I realized that I became nervous when I am observed by my practice advisor, I do not why but I do, my cooperator said me relax, you are good at this but I felt as if I am doing everything wrong.

Also this week I carried out my third intervention of my innovation plan, we made a declaration of peace, all of us agree with some statements to have better relationship between all of the students; at the same time I can not continue with the intervention in 901 due to the time, from now to the end, I am going to have just one hour per week. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario