Finally, I can finish with my
lesson plan number four, as I have mentioned before so many classes have been
lost and I only have for lesson plan until the moment, my time in the school is
finishing and I start to feel a little bit sad but at the same time so happy
because my students said I am a good teacher and that motivate me to be better.
We are planning the English Day
and from nine graders, my cooperator and I decided to make a battle between
901, 902, 903 to see which group performs in a better way the song that we are
planning, we hope it's a good idea.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIt is very cool to read that you feel supported by your students, that is where you know that things are doing well, and you are motivated to continue on this path, I liked to read how you feel at this instance
ResponderEliminar