During this week I only carried
out one class, the other three I can not due to the fact that Monday was free
and also my implementation of my innovation plan; by the way the class was
good, and they are so motivated in learning vocabulary, they are like sponges
and they are observing everything, in fact it makes sense, because soon they
are going to present the Media Tecnica test and most of them wants to enter to
the program.
My innovation plan, this week was
funny, and enjoyable, this intervention was really creative and manual, I
brought them some material in order to create the peace corner, they were happy
coloring, cutting things, writing and so on. The activity that likes the most
was the inside out activity, it consists in taking the emotions of the film and
make a kind of chart where they have to put their name depending on the emotion
that they are feeling that day. They were really happy, but unfortunately other
people stole some pieces of the chart and students get unmotivated because of
that.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario