jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

Journal 4.


Unfortunately, this week this have been a little bit slowly, there are some days were I can not give the lesson for that reasons I have missed a lot of classes but I have to take into account that my innovation plan is something that is useful for them, so, that’s the only think that comforts me.

I am so happy with my innovation plan, it is really satisfying to see how your students likes what they are doing, and even better when they said you “Hey teacher, this activity is so cool” I am really happy realizing that my students are enjoying that little moment; I feel proud because this week I could not perform my innovation plan and my students asked me what had happened, that shows me their interest and fills me with joy


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario