jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

Journal 3.


In this week I have plenty of classes, I don’t miss none of them. This week was very productive, I assigned to my students to do a mini-poster about what people should and shouldn’t do in the environment; unfortunately, I only can do this with 901, because with 903 we do not have the opportunity to carry out that activity due to the fact we have to check some previous activities from the pass classes.

I also carried out my first intervention on my innovation plan with 901 and everything was good, it was a funny class, all of us learned how to do a heart, students relax and go out from the routine for a while; at the end of the intervention all of them get to the conclusion that this type of intervention are really good.

And finally I have been observed for first time, I have to say that I was really nervous at the beginning but the I realized that I was with my students that they are active, intelligent and that they like my classes and I became confidence with myself again; there was something that do not like to my students and it was that when my supervisor arrived, he doesn’t say “good morning” and they felt disrespected, and told me that a professor from a University and doesn’t have a good modal, at the end, I got to calm them

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario