In my first week of classes I was
so nervous, because if I did it wrong? But not fortunately everything was so
good. My students are a little bit complicated, there are two girls that only
care about their makeup, when I identify that problem in one of my classes I
realized that I have to do something to make them forget about her makeup, so,
doing dynamic activities was the solution. By bringing realia to the classroom,
giving them the instructions but leaving them to work by their own, and making
them feel participants of the whole class is the point. When I faced this I
started to know or well I realized that an English class is not about go to
your classroom and give your lesson on a specific topic and that’s all, you
have to take into account your students, make them part of everything. Since
this week I realized that my lesson plans have to be planned taking into
account my students and not the topic.
I felt exactly the same during my first week. I like we had the same point of view and also kind of the same strategies!
ResponderEliminar